Thursday, February 12, 2009

In A Darkened Room


In A Darkened Room
Originally uploaded by arredomi.

Digging the archives to find some material that I might have skiped or which maybe i was too lazy to edit. Inspiration and creativity are sort of running a bit dry this year, so, not that many photos and let's not mention the writing (it was already poor).

Photo taken in Blackness castle while my brother David was visiting.

It reminded me of the lyrics of "In a Darkened Room" (Skid Row). You can figure out my mood.

All the precious times have been put
to rest again
And the smile of the dawn
Brings tainted lust singing my requiem
Can I face the day when I'm tortured
in my trust
And watch it crystalize
While my salvation crumples to dust

Why can't I steer the ship before
it hits the storm
I've fallen to the sea but still
I swim for shore

Tell me when the kiss of love
becomes a lie
That bears the scar of sin too deep
To hide behind this fear of running
unto you
Please let there be light
In a darkened room......

No comments: